Even if you live in a climate with no snow, you can still turn your home into a winter wonderland with the help of free snowman craft patterns.
Download Free Snowman Craft Patterns
Finding Free Snowman Craft Patterns Online
Decorate Your Home with Snowmen
Decorating your home for Christmas can seem like a huge undertaking, but snowman-themed items can make the process a bit easier. They're still fun and festive, but they can be left up throughout the winter. If you're looking for handmade holiday decoration ideas, check out the following projects:
- Snowman Wreath: Hang this pretty wreath on your front door.
- Snowman Pillow: This folk-art inspired pillow is a warm and welcoming addition to your winter home décor.
- Snowman CD Ornament: Decorate your tree with a festive snowman ornament that recycles old CDs.
- Paper Mache Snowmen: Use these clever creatures as a fun centerpiece for all your holiday parties.
Give a Special Gift
Kid-Friendly Snowman Crafts
Snowman crafts are fun for the whole family! If you're looking for snowmen-themed projects to enjoy with your children, consider these great ideas:
- Snowman Mug: Kids will love drinking hot cocoa out of their own customized snowman mugs.
- Snowman Bottle Craft: This simple project is an excellent way to teach the importance of recycling.
- Snowman Paddle Ball Game: When the project is finished, your children will have new toy to keep them entertained on cold winter days.
- Friendly Sock Snowmen: Kids can make these colorful snowmen to give to their teachers, grandparents, or friends.
Selling Your Snowman Crafts
Holiday crafts make it easy to turn your passion for crafting into a profitable part-time business opportunity. Many people who love the look of homemade holiday decorations lack the time or skill to make such items by themselves. If you find a project that earns rave reviews from your family and friends, consider selling your snowman crafts at local craft shows or online through a service such as Etsy.To learn more about starting your own craft business, pick up a copy of How to Start a Home-Based Craft Business by Kenn Oberrecht.