Crafts Expert Interviews
Part of the fun of crafting is learning to improve your skills by observing others who have mastered a particular technique. While craft stores often have workshops you can attend, these events aren't always convenient for someone with a busy schedule.
At LoveToKnow Crafts, we're pleased to bring you exclusive interviews with experts in a variety of areas. Browse through our selection of articles and build your skills without ever leaving your home. Whether your passion is making altered art projects, sewing your own fashions, designing one-of-kind jewelry, or knitting handmade gifts, our experts provide the ideas, inspiration, and encouragement you need to challenge yourself creatively. For example:
- AlterNation: Interview with Shannon Okey helps you save money on your wardrobe by transforming thrift store finds into funky and fashionable new outfits - even if you're new to the world of sewing!
- Crafting and Weight Loss: Interview with Janice Taylor suggests a new approach to shedding unwanted pounds. Instead of dieting, try crafting!
- Jewelry Making: Interview with Sherri Haab will inspire you to begin creating your own bracelets, earrings, and necklaces.
- Warm Fuzzies: Interview with Betz White shows you how felting old wool sweaters can help you make cute apparel and home décor.
- How to Start a Craft Business: Interview with Bramble Berry's Anne-Marie Faiola explains how you can turn your love of crafting into a way to fulfill your dreams of entrepreneurship.
For more craft-related interviews, check out the scrapbook experts featured on LoveToKnow Scrapbooking.