Paper crafts are fun, affordable, and full of creative possibilities. From card making to quilling and decoupage, there's a paper craft suitable for any age or skill level.
Learn New Paper Crafting Techniques
LoveToKnow offers a great way to learn new techniques. The clear, step-by-step instructions and photos will help you learn something new, including the following:
- Paper quilling - Learn how to do some basic quilling, then find out where to find free quilling patterns so you can tackle some projects of your own.
- Paper cutting projects - Find out more about the different arts of paper cutting, and get lots of resources for finding patterns.
- Paper mache - Paper mache can be used to create a lot more than elementary school art projects. Learn how to make it and get some ideas for using it.
- Homemade paper - Learn to make your own paper with these helpful instructions. You can use it to create your own stationary or cards.
Try Unique Paper Crafting Projects
This is the place to get plenty of inspiration and lots of ideas for crafts you can do with paper. All of the projects at LoveToKnow are clearly explained and easy to understand, whether you're a beginner or an advanced paper crafter. Try some of the following:
- Kids' crafts - Spend a fun afternoon doing some easy kids' paper crafting projects. Try everything from making a paper plate pig to some adorable paper fish crafts.
- Themed crafts - Try some themed paper crafts too! Make some incredible Alice in Wonderland paper projects or make a homemade paper basket for Easter or May Day.
- Paper crafts to use - Put your crafting skills to good use with projects you'll actually use. Make a lovely paper fan or learn how to make pretty beads out of recycled paper.
Use Printables to Jump Start Your Creativity
In addition to project ideas, you'll also find awesome printables and templates to give you a head start on your project. Try some of these great options:
- Card making templates: Download free templates that will get you started on the road to card making.
- Printable crafts: Download and print out some great paper crafts like bookmarks and a fingerprint tree. Or print a paper dollhouse and dollhouse furniture to cut out and assemble.
- Printable paper embellishments - Add beauty to your paper craft projects with embellishments like printable flowers and petals.
Explore Paper Crafting
Paper crafting offers lots of opportunities to exercise your creativity, and LoveToKnow is here to help. Try all these projects and more and check back often for new ideas.