Adorn your baby girl's feet in these adorable, soft, crocheted baby sandals. This easy to stitch pattern includes straps that close with a button and a flower applique on the toe. They have double thick soles that enhance the quality and durability while holding the shape. This pattern is suitable for a crocheter with beginner to intermediate experience.
Crochet Baby Sandals With Flower
This sandal pattern is written for 0 to 3 months with 3 to 6 months changes in parentheses. Click on the pattern image to download and print the sandal instructions. For additional help with printing, check out the Guide for Adobe Printables.
Tweaking and Troubleshooting Your Baby Sandals
If you like the look of these sandals, but something isn't quite right, simply tweak them to fit your needs. Minor changes make a big impact.
- The sizing for this pattern is standard, but your baby's feet may grow at a different rate. Measure your baby's feet before beginning to determine which size will be the best fit.
- For safety, crochet sandals are not recommended for babies that have reached the crawling/walking stage. The soles are too flimsy and slippery to be safe.
- If desired, crochet the sole layers in different colors.
- Sandal straps can be closed with Velcro or snaps instead of buttons. Note: Buttons and snaps can be a choking hazard and should be secured well.
- Are you feeling like your little boy is being left out? Don't be. Simply stitch the sandals in a color more suited to a boy and omit the flower applique.
Baby Shower Winner
These crochet baby sandals will thrill any expectant mother. Stitch several in a variety of colors for the perfect baby shower gift.