Card Making for Baby Shower
Card making for baby showers can be a fun and enjoyable project. Babies are so cute and cuddly that you're guaranteed to feel inspired!
Embellishments for Baby Cards
When choosing embellishments for baby shower cards, you have a number of options. For example:
- Tiny footprints
- Baby bottles
- Baby blankets
- Teddy bears
You can find free baby-themed clip art on these Web sites:
If you're looking for baby-themed fonts, try one of the following options:
Pastel blues and pinks are the most popular color schemes for baby shower cards, but feel free to experiment with other choices. For example, a black and white baby shower card is sophisticated, elegant, and contemporary.
Baby Quotes and Poems
For many people, deciding what to say is the most difficult part of creating a handmade greeting card. It's best to simply write from the heart, but there are also many quotes and poems that you can use when completing a card making for baby shower project.
The following sweet and sentimental baby shower quotes are the perfect addition to any card:
- "Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God." -- Barretto
- "Babies are such a nice way to start people." -- Don Herrold
- "A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it." -- Frank A. Clark
- "A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on." -- Carl Sandburg
- "Babies are a link between angels and man." -- Author Unknown
If you're looking for slightly humorous baby shower quotes, consider the following:
- "No one likes change but babies in diapers." -- Barbara Johnson
- "People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one." -- Leo J. Burke
- "It sometimes happens, even in the best of families, that a baby is born. This is not necessarily cause for alarm. The important thing is to keep your wits about you and borrow some money." -- Elinor Goulding Smith
- "Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other." -- Ed Howe
- "Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit." -- Bill Cosby
- "Babies are always more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful." -- Charles Osgood
To find baby shower poems, visit one of the following links:
- Baby Shower Depot
- Cutest Baby Shower Ideas
- Poem Source
- Poems about Babies
- Baby Poems from Denny Davis
Pre-printed stickers, chipboard embellishments, and tags with baby shower sayings can be purchased wherever scrapbooking supplies are sold.
Card Making for Baby Shower Sample Projects
If you're in need of some card making ideas, there are many Web sites that feature sample baby shower projects. For example:
- Baby Carriage Card
- A Baby is a Blessing
- Baby Congrats or Announcement Card
- Baby Blocks Congrats Card
- Congratulations Card
Although it's fine to follow a project's instructions exactly, feel free to experiment. By choosing another color scheme or slightly different embellishments, you can create your own unique design.
Printable Baby Shower Cards
If you're pressed for time and can't make a baby shower card from scratch, try using one of these free printable cards:
- Mom's Break Free Printable Baby Shower Cards
- Print Free Baby Cards
- Happy Greetings Printable Baby Shower Invitations
Additional LoveToKnow Resources
For more baby shower ideas, visit LoveToKnow Baby.