Paper isn't just for coloring on! Numerous craft projects use paper as their base. From card making to quilling and decoupage, there's a paper craft suitable for any age or skill level.
Get some inspiration and lots of ideas for crafts you can do with paper, such as:
- Quilling: Learn how to do some basic quilling, then find out where to find free quilling patterns so you can tackle some projects of your own.
- Cutting: Find out more about the different arts of paper cutting, and get lots of resources for finding patterns.
- Paper Mache: Paper mache can be used to create a lot more than elementary school art projects. Learn how to make it and get some ideas for using it.
In addition to project ideas, you'll also find the basics you'll need to work with things like:
- Card Making: Download free templates that will get you started on the road to card making.
- Printable Crafts: Download and print out some great paper crafts like bookmarks and a fingerprint tree.
Explore Paper Crafting
Paper crafts can be as innovative and versatile as you are as a crafter. Take a look at some project ideas to get started on your own paper crafts today.